Open When Graduation Gift Tags
Toast to a bright future with these customizable graduation gift tags. These tags are ideal for your graduation party, whether you’re looking for tags for thank you party favors or gift tags for the graduate. The cute tags are cheerful with a positive message to wish grads good luck as they forge ahead.
Graduation caps are a festive addition to these graduation gift tags that help you wish hats off to all their hard work. Each tag comes with twine to affix them to swag bags, party favors, or gifts. Use these graduation gift tags as a way to thank guests for attending the party.
Each order of graduation gift tags includes:
–Set of 5 graduation gift tags, measuring 2 x 3” and printed vibrantly on 100 lb linen cardstock.
–Customization available (use form above to request personalization and font changes).
–Emailed proof for your approval before printing.
Ring in the bright future for your graduate with these unique graduation gift tags. These tags are ideal for any graduation get-together.
Steps to Order
- Choose your quantity of sets of stickers. Sold in sets of 5, so if you order 3 sets, you’ll receive 15 tags.
- Input your details in the box above and purchase your quantity.
Please include the following in the “notes to designer” (if applicable):
— Personal Message
— Color Changes
— Font Changes
- We will create your design for you with all details, font changes, and color changes.
- Proof will be emailed within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Review carefully. Let us know if you need changes or if it’s approved.
- We print and ship within 1-2 business days of approval.
Hi, I’m Jamie, and I have two great loves: creating and traveling. I’m a blogger, designer, photographer who would love to help you enjoy life’s special moments or, what I like to call life’s “journeys”. From parties to vacations, I’m here to make them beautiful and easy. I provide the tools you need to plan, celebrate, and remember, without all the hassle. Contact me for custom orders and collaborations. When I’m not creating or traveling, you’ll find me at a yoga studio or with my nose in a book and cat on my lap. Read more about me!