Mason Jar How Old Was the Bride Shower Game
Are you looking for the perfect bridal shower or bachelorette party game? Break out the photo albums and take a walk down memory lane with this fun “how old was the bride?” game. To play, display photos of the bride-to-be at various ages. Guests do their best to guess her age in each photo. This game will make guests grin as they remember awkward haircuts, toothless smiles, and favorite family vacations.
This game is available in different designs to fit any shower style. They come printed in sets of 5 and come in a fun mason jar shaped design.
Celebrate every journey in the bride’s life with this classic bridal shower game of great memories.
Steps to Order
- Choose your quantity of sets of games. Sold in sets of 5, so if you order 3 sets, you’ll receive 15 games.
- Input your details in the box above and purchase your quantity.
Please include the following in the “notes to designer”:
— Personal Message
— Color Changes
— Font Changes
- We will create your design for you with all details, font changes, and color changes.
- Proof will be emailed within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Review carefully. Let us know if you need changes or if it’s approved.
- We print and ship within 1-2 business days of approval.
— Digital proof sent to your email within 1 to 2 business days.
— Once carefully reviewed & approved, your order will go to production and will ship within 1-2 business days.
There are no reviews yet.