How do you feel about funny cards? Do you prefer to keep it serious or do you love the laugh? I have a hard time being serious, and whenever my anniversary (or any holiday, really) rolls around, I tend to go for the funny card. With that in mind, I’ve designed new anniversary cards with some of my favorite funny marriage/relationship sayings.
Enjoy these free cards (sign up at the bottom of the post!) Print them out, and give them to someone you love.
If DIY is not your thing, then click the images below to purchase the printed cards on Zazzle. There you can customize them online and have them mailed to you already printed.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. It helps keep the lights on. Thanks for your support.
Free + Funny Anniversary Cards
Anniversary cards don’t have to be lovey-dovey, let’s make them funny instead.
1. I’m Yours. No Refunds.
2. I’m so glad I tricked you into marrying me.
3. Holy Shit, We’re still married!
4. I love you more than food.
5. If you’re lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
6. I plan on bugging you every single day, for the rest of our lives.
7. You’re the only one I want to annoy forever.
8. I’m in this for your cute butt. Oh, & Happy Anniversary.
9. Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, I put up with you.
10. I love you with all my boobs. I would say my heart, but my boobs are bigger.
Sign up for The Printables Club to download fun cards for the occasion.