Bridesmaid ask ideas are such an easy way to announce your big day and get your friends and family involved with your big day. There are so many different ways and ideas out there so today I’m sharing 50 different phrases to ask your friends and family to be a part of your special day.
So whether you’re looking for classic, funny, rhyming, flattery, or honest you’ll find them all below. Download all 50 in The Printables Club.
Bridesmaid Ask Ideas
First up is the classic category. Below you’ll find 11 phrases that work for anyone and most situations. They are some of my most popular designs.
1. All You Need is Love…
2. It’s My Turn to Pop the Question
3. Will You Plan With Me, Stand With Me, Cry With Me, Laugh With Me, Hold My Dress When I Pee?
4. They Say I’ll Need Someone to Hold My Dress When I Need to Pee
5. Bridesmaid Defined
6. I Can’t Tie the Knot Without You
7. Got the Guy, Need My Girls
8. It’s Hard to Believe That in Just a Little While, I’ll Be Walking Down that Aisle and Nothing Would Give Me More Joy and Pride to Have You at My Side
9. Keep Me Calm And…
10. Will You Be My bouquet-carrying, dress-bustling, champagne-drinking, dance-floor-dazzling, bachelorette-partying Bridesmaid?
11. I Found My Man But I Still Need My Girls
The next category is not for everyone but if you love sarcasm, cursing, and honesty, then this is for you. Keep it light and funny with these ideas.
12. Will You Be My Bitch
13. I Got My Man, but I Need My Bitches to Fix My Wedding Day Glitches
14. Ain’t No Party Like a Bridal Party
15. Shit Just Got Real
16. Please Help Me Keep My Shit Together
17. I’m Getting Hitched and I Need a Bitch
18. I Know of a Great Party With an Open Bar…
Rhyming & Wordplay
I enjoy anything with great wordplay which is probably why this next category is the largest. Find 16 phrases that rhyme, use wordplay, or both. They are some of my absolute favorites.
19. Pop the Bubbly, I’m Getting Hubby
20. Time for Wine, His Last Name is Mine
21. I Got My Ring, Now Let’s Do This Thing
22. I Don’t Know When or Where, But I Know I Want You There!
23. I Found My Mister, But I Still Need My Sister
24. I Can’t Say I Do Without You
25. Take a Shot, I’m Tying the Knot
26. My “I Do” Would Not Be The Same Without You
27. As I Prepare for the Day That I Will Be a Bride, It Would Mean the World to Me to Have You By My Sid
28. I’m Tying the Knot, and I Need Someone Hot
29. You’ve Stood Beside Me Through Thick and Thin, Now I Need You There When I Marry Him
30. I’m Such a Lucky Bride, to Have You By My Side
31. Wine Not Be My…
32. I Donut Want to Get Married Without You (please pair this card with an actual donut!
33. Pop, Clink, Dance, Twirl, I Got My Guy, Now I Need My Girl
34. I Got My Rock, Now I Need My Flock
35. I Can’t Marry My Mister, Without My Sister
Maybe you have a friend that loves flattery. To be honest, doesn’t everyone? These next few phrases are definitely designed to get into good graces with your family and friends. They will allow you to butter them up before asking for their help.
36. You’re Pretty
37. The Best Day Ever Includes You
38. You Nailed it at Being My Friend, Now Will You Be My…
39. I Need Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and You
Last up is the honest category. This category may or may not be for everyone as well, but I find it too fun.
40. I Might Make You Hold My Dress as I Pee, Make You Go On Silly Errands, or Totally Annoy You
41. I’m Going to Need Someone to Make Sure I Don’t Ugly Cry
42. You Were There Through All the Frogs, Now I Need You For My Prince
43. Now Act Surprised, Like You Had No Idea This Was Coming
44. He’s Marrying Me But He’s Stuck With Us
45. If I Promise… No Bows on the Butt, Ugly colors, or Puffy Sleeves
46. Soon, You’ll Be My Sister, But Until Then…
47. Obviously, You’re Going to Be My…
48. I Can’t Promise I Won’t Be a Bridezilla or Make You Wear Ruffles, but I Can Promise There Will Be Alcohol
49. Now You Can Stop Asking “When are you going to get married?”
50. Got New Excuses to Drink